Relationship with the Keyrus Group
Keyrus Biopharma belongs to the Keyrus group founded in 1996.
A major player in the field of consultancy on, and integration of, Data Intelligence and Digital solutions for Large Accounts and ERP/CRM solutions for the Mid-Market, Keyrus currently has more than 2000 employees in 15 countries on 4 continents and assists its clients in optimizing their efficiency and performance by offering them a full range of services in the following areas:
- Management & Transformation Consulting
- Business Intelligence - Information Management - Big Data & Analytics - CPM/EPM
- Digital Strategy and Performance - Digital Commerce - Customer Relations & Digital CRM
- Management Solutions for the Enterprise (ERP/CRM)
The Keyrus Group is quoted in the compartment C of the Eurolist of Euronext Paris ( Compartiment C/Small caps - Code ISIN : FR0004029411 – Reuters : KEYR.PA – Bloomberg : KEYP FP)
More information on www.keyrus.com
A working relationship has been developed between Keyrus and Keyrus Biopharma, combining Keyrus’ expertise in the field of information systems development and database integration with the pharmaceutical know-how of Keyrus Biopharma.
As such, Keyrus Biopharma proposes efficient solutions for our clients’ specific requirements, providing them with effective and adequate tools to perform clinical research.
- Reporting in Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Research with Business Objects
- Consultancy in Health Economics (PMSI data)
- Marketing services (statistics, prediction, symbolic data)
- Building of key indicators for clinical trial steering